Announcing our 2023 Ultimate Outdoor 3-on-3 Challenge!
EVENT DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2023
Represent your school and showcase your outdoor skills and talent in this unique and exciting competition! Grab two of your friends to compete against teams from other schools.
TEAM WINNER IS AWARDED A $1,000 CASH PRIZE FOR THEIR SCHOOL!
Team members must be able to perform skills prior to the event. Team practices before the event are encouraged. It is recommended that team members bring their own archery equipment, shotguns and .22 rifle. Kayaks are provided.
Teams are encouraged to bring a pop-up tent as a gathering spot for your team and family members.
PLEASE NOTE: Teams choose one competitor to represent them in the 3D Archery Shoot, Trap Shoot, and .22 Rifle Shoot. All team members will participate in the Kayak Relay. All team members must attend the school for which they are competing. If more than two teams apply from the same school, the third and consecutive teams will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if another team drops out or the fifteen team limit is not met.
- 3-D ARCHERY SHOOT– 10 stations, 20 yards, 1 arrow scored
- TRAP SHOOT – 25 birds scored (steel shot required) – yes, steel shot! But everyone has to shoot steel shot = equal playing ground. See note below about ammo.
- .22 RIFLE SHOOT – 20 shot positional shooting at 25 yards.
- KAYAK RELAY – timed relay on a course (kayaks provided)
• Open to boys, girls, or co-ed teams. There is a limit of two teams per school. (Additional teams may be placed on a waitlist in case of cancelations.) An adult coach must register with the team. Lunch is served. No entry fee.
• T-Shirts corresponding to the team's school colors are provided!
• Trap Shoot Ammunition - Steel shot will be provided by Gardner Camp, if desired - Winchester Super X Game & Target • 12 ga • 2-3/4" • 1325 Vel • 1 oz • 7 shot
• Coach Responsibilities - Coaches are required to supervise competitors and ensure they are at their events on time. No experience necessary - just be a good cheerleader!
• A cash award of $1,000 given to the winning team's school sponsored by Illinois Ducks Unlimited. Team and individual event prize packages to be awarded! Contact us at email@example.com or 217/432-1999 with questions.